The fridge filter is an important component of any large, ‘American’ fridge-freezer, but it’s a safe bet to say that most people don’t always pay as much attention to this part of their fridge as they should. Filters need to be changed on a regular basis, usually at least once every 6 months. The website www.allmyfilters.com will give you plenty of tips and useful information about filters. You may not know, for example, that the quality of water filtering systems is measured according to the size in microns of the objects that the filters are capable of blocking. So filters can go from 100 microns to 0.5 microns, which is the difference between being able to filter out hairs, but not much else, to blocking pollen, lead, solvents and salmonella bacteria. It’s best to always buy from retailers who can guarantee that they will supply only manufacturer-approved models. Check to make sure that the filters you are buying conform to all the relevant NSF and EU standards and directives. Popular makes include samsung water filters, Bosch, de Dietrich, LG and whirlpool water filters. Always take care to check which filters are best for your fridge before you make any purchase.
- Quel est le meilleur camping 4 étoiles dans le Var pour votre famille ?
- La signature électronique et les différents secteurs d’activité
- Ristournes à saisir sur votre mobil home au Florida (Saint Cyprien / P.O.) !
- Découvrez les avantages étonnants d’un rameur et son fonctionnement !
- La couleur de notre chambre influence-t-elle notre sommeil?