If you manage your own website, it’s almost a given that you’ll need a contact form to keep in touch with visitors to your site. So how come good form generators are so thin on the ground?
It therefore comes as a nice surprise to see just how versatile FormForAll’s form generator is.
Possibly the most outstanding characteristic of the FormForAll approach has been the focus on making it as user-friendly as possible. The most notable product of this strategy is the drag-and-drop interface, which has proved to be a tremendous time-saver.
Part of this drive for supreme user-friendliness includes the social login option for Facebook and Google users. This function is particularly useful if you’ve no time to waste! Customization is also an important part of the attraction of this solution – you can select your font, colour, background colour and upload your logo to really stamp your corporate identity on your B2C communications.
For more information on these features and more, go to www.formforall.com/features.
FormForAll is about more than just building contact forms. You can also create event registration forms, email newsletter forms, survey forms, subscription forms – the list just goes on! You can ‘road test’ them all, simply by following this link.
- Consommer de l’huile de CBD : nos conseils d’utilisation
- Quel est le meilleur camping 4 étoiles dans le Var pour votre famille ?
- La signature électronique et les différents secteurs d’activité
- Ristournes à saisir sur votre mobil home au Florida (Saint Cyprien / P.O.) !
- Découvrez les avantages étonnants d’un rameur et son fonctionnement !